I honestly consider myself to be pretty good gift givers and also my friends have the same thought about me. But when the subject it’s “Gifts for a Men “the struggle is real” right? Let’s face it: Shopping for guys can be tricky and HARD to buy gifts for, especially on such a romantic day.
So, even if you`re like me (that kind of person that LOVE to give gifts always) it was a challenge putting together this list of Valentine’s Day ideas for guys.
If you want to get something besides candy and stuffed animals for the man in your life, there are plenty of other, more guy-friendly options to look out for and I hope your boyfriends, husbands, and best guy friends will love to unwrap this February 14th.
I tried to mix a few things that I know that John (aka my boyfriend) like it and other suggestions for different “styles” of men.
1. A little bluetooth speaker will have him jamming to his tunes anywhere.
Micro Bluetooth Speaker, BOSE (Available at Nordstrom), $109
2. If he has to wear a backpack, make sure it's a snice one, like this heather gray design.
Settlement Backpack, HERSCHEL (Available at Bloomingdale's), $60
3. Wireless headphones will ensure he can bang out his jams during his boring commute.
Ear Bud Headphones, BEATS BY DR. DRE (Available at Bloomingdale's), $150
4. What's better than one bottle of whisky? Five, obviously.
Box Set #1, JEFFERSON’S WOOD EXPERIMENT (Available at the Whisky Exchange), $126
5. A stylish fitness tracker.
Ionic Watch, FITBIT (Available at Bloomingdales), $300
6. A fancy pen will always be a good gift, and if your man is a businessman he will appreciate having this premium pen when signing documents or to keep on his desk. It makes him look very professional, and also writes more smoothly than the average pen.
Parker Sonnet Matte Black Lacquer with Golden Trim (Available at Amazon), $79
7. Make it up to him with this nostalgic game system: Sega Genesis. The console come pre-loaded with 80 different games he’ll remember from days gone by.
Sega Genesis Wireless Classic Game Console (Available at Amazon), $80
8. Pair this suitcase with a cookbook from his favorite grill master or a set of portable grilling tools. It locks and closes securely to tuck away in even the smallest nook of your garage or pantry.
Kikkerland Portable BBQ Suitcase (Available at Amazon), $76
9. This massager will give him a massage whenever he wants one or needs one. It’s heated so it’s great for relaxing sore muscles after a workout.
Sport Massager with Heat (Available at Amazon), $49
10. Support his love of video games with this highly rated gaming chair. It puts the sound right in his ears thanks to speakers in the back of the chair. It’s also super comfortable so he can sit for marathon sessions and not get tired.
X Rocker 5143601 II Video Gaming Chair (Available at Amazon), $160
Hope I can help you and you’ll successful on this lovely day.